The School reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to modify the Terms at any time at its sole discretion. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently for modifications. By your use of this Website, you agree to abide by any such modifications to the Terms, which are binding on you.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, how you got to the site, time, day and length of visit and which pages you click on.
- Information that you provide us with for the purposes of registering with us – see requesting a prospectus at section 4 below;
- Information that you provide us with for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and email notifications;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use all the website elements.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via their help section. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We may use your information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications you have specifically requested;
- Send you communications relating to the Admissions process which we think may be of interest to you by post, or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology – you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The Admissions section on this website offers the option to request a prospectus.
This service is provided to enable you to request us to either email you a PDF copy or send a hard copy via the postal system.
In order for you to use this service, we will require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address and phone number. In addition, to help us to send you the appropriate information, we also ask for your child’s name, date of birth and current school. All the information we collect will only be used in relation to contacting or identifying you and providing the service at your request.
- To third-party companies and individuals, service providers, who facilitate our website; host the website on our behalf and who assist us in analysing how our website is used. They are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. This website is hosted by Tsohost via Dave Craven Ltd. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
WE WILL NOT ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD.
The School makes available the information on this Website for informational purposes only. The information on this Website is not intended to be a replacement for direct consultation with the School; if you have questions or concerns, please contact the School directly.
The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound and the entire content of the web site is copyrighted as a collective work under UK and International copyright laws. For any period of time that you use this Website, the School grants to you access to this content for your use but not to copy, download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of the School. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited or otherwise exploited without the express written consent of the School.